Sunday, August 9, 2015

StencilClub Stencils

Last summer I was thrilled to have the opportunity to design stencils for StencilGirl's StencilClub. So when StencilGirl asked me again if I would like to design for the club, I said YES!

I am the designer for this month's StencilClub. The three stencils are basically round or circular in shape and I've called the collection Round About.


If you click the image above, it will take you to the StencilClub web page where you can learn all about StencilClub, in case you have any questions about how it works.

Below is a video clip I made to introduce these stencils. 


Click here to go directly to YouTube to watch the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzM3wMvfEmU

If you watch the StencilGirl Talk blog this month, you will see how other artists have used these stencils in their art.

I hope these three stencil designs intrigue you.

6 comments:

  1. They are very very beautiful your stencils!! I like very much the circles! I wish you a nice week, big hugs, Caty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed my first time using your stencils Terri and I'm sure to be playing with them again. Lovely to find your blog & website and learn more about you. I really enjoy the fabric bag you designed & made for your friend! Lenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lenna. Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit.

      Delete
  3. I am loving your new stencils! Working on a watercolor (just learning/experimenting) an loving the big stencil to create some of the flowers. Thanks for the great designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise! I'm so glad you are having fun with them.

      Delete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.