Friday, July 24, 2015

My Fall Teaching Schedule

This fall, I'll be teaching at two events. The first event, Quilt Kamp, will be held October 2-4 in Washburn, North Dakota. I will be teaching Paint a Tote on Saturday, Oct 3. Here are two examples of what students will be making.



Here is a link with more information about Quilt Kamp.

The second event where I'm teaching two classes is the Badlands Quilters Guild Retreat. This annual retreat will be held October 9-11 in Medora, North Dakota.

I'll be teaching Stamped & Stenciled on Friday evening and Colorful Story Quilts on Saturday. 

In Stamped & Stenciled, students will create several pieces of fabric to take home and use in their projects. 



The next photo shows examples of 12" x 12" quilts that students will be making in the Colorful Story Quilts class.


For more information about the Badlands Quilters Guild retreat, click here.