Monday, March 3, 2014

Designs Available

I've been playing on the computer lately with some of my art work and Photoshop. I created some new designs and added them to my Society6 store. These are just four of the designs I have created.





I invite you to visit my Society6 store and see what's there. There is even a free shipping promotion going on right now and you must click the following link to receive free shipping with your order. The free shipping offer expires on March 9. Thanks for looking!


6 comments:

  1. I love all your designs ! I have been searching for dinnerware with a quilt pattern, have you created any or know of any that are available. Seems like it should be something everyone else would want also.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you rvquilter! I have not created any dinnerware designs with quilt patterns. :( and sadly, can't come up with any that I might have seen. Good luck on your search.

      Delete
  2. just adorable designs Terri - amazing..
    I also enjoy your pieces from Flora's course and the last face is a beauty as well..

    Love love love your style Terri!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susi! I am having an ongoing love/hate relationship with my paintings. It's a good thing I can paint over what I don't like!

      Delete
  3. wow! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.