Friday, September 27, 2013

The Past 10 Days

Yikes!  I haven't posted here on this blog for 10 days. Did you miss me?
Last week I didn't get very much accomplished at all. One of my aunts passed away and so I was a little busy preparing for company, attending her funeral, and visiting with relatives. 

This week I have been super busy painting and painting and painting...trying to get back on some sort of schedule. I got three canvases painted...these are around 19" x 32" or thereabouts.


And I got started painting on this quilt.


And I really wanted to paint some faces. I'm using acrylic paint on watercolor paper.


And this is one of the faces I painted that I finished.


Oh and by the way....Happy Fall! It's starting to feel like fall in my neighborhood.

11 comments:

  1. I love your lady! I am feeling like she looks....!

    I have missed you terribly. So sorry about your sweet aunt.

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you were able to take some family time but glad you are back. I love the painted canvases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for you and your family. I enjoy your art work so much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for your loss Terri, and yes, I missed you!

    Your pieces are coming along nicely. I especially love the ladies! I've been wanting to do faces too and you're inspiring me to get to it.

    Have a great day and Happy Fall to you too!
    D~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOO! I love your work! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog so I can connect with you :-D
    http://anniesdoodlebugz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for the loss of your aunt. Sending your family and you hugs and condolences.
    On a lighter note: Welcome back!!! You have been missed! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I have missed you-hugs
    I was busy last week natural dyeing wools and today some hand painting of fabric
    Love seeing your work love the lady
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terri I did miss you and I am very sorry about your Aunt. Your beautiful paintings look like you are back in sync with your very talented muse. Creative Bliss Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course we missed you! Sorry for your loss Terri.

    Loving the new work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terri, I'm sorry to learn of your Aunt passing.

    Your backgrounds add so much life to your pieces...so interesting. I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of these, but your faces are my favourite, they're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.