Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Getting Off This Ride

Did I tell you I hate hate hate roller coasters? I was on one
only one time in my life and that was one time too many
for me. Didn't like!

I want to thank everyone!!! for their lovely thoughts and
caring comments. I so appreciate you!

I am on a path. A good path I think. I am feeling so much better (mentally)
now that I've seen the hematologist. I really liked him too. We have a short list
of possible causes and we are proceeding forward and
I'm feeling better about it all. I have a compression sleeve for my arm to
help with the circulation.  I'm ready to move forward and
continue on.

I've been trying to do a little bit every day (just so I don't go mad) without
over doing it. I just had to do something artsy so I painted the following:


It is a quick and silly painting that I had done in no time and I must say
that it felt good to do it. It's a very poor photo as
I took it while it was still dark outside and
the lighting inside was poor. 

Today I want to tackle more. We'll see what I am up to. I wish everyone
a happy and lovely Wednesday.

10 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best with your treatment/management plan so that you can get back to doing the things you love to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri, so glad you are able to do some of your art again- I know it must be difficult to over do-

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops I did not proof read-should say difficult to not over do-I know I always get into trouble that way

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to hear that things are moving in the right direction and so glad you were able to get some art therapy in :o) Art is so important to our well being!

    BTW, I feel the same way about roller coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to hear this. I hope the treatment won't be too long nor too restricting. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that you've got a "healing" plan in place. I can see some of the anxiousness you must have been feeling in this painting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bird singing on the shoulder is a nice thing. Happy thoughts for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to read about your arm Terri, but good that you found some possible causes and can work on it. Hope you'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad to see your "lady" isn't quite as sad as the other day. I am thrilled that you like your doctor. That is so important. Take care and soon you'll be off the roller coaster. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.