Friday, January 20, 2012

Lots of Mini's

I've been working on some mini art lately.  I like making mini things as it gives me a chance to use up small pieces of left over materials. 

The first photo is all the mini quilts I made.  I figured with Valentine's Day coming up soon, that I'd make a bunch of heart quilts.  


And the other mini art I've been making is these colored pencil illustrations.  I made them on small, cast-off pieces of watercolor paper.  These are the perfect "sit in front of the TV with hubby" project. I mounted the watercolor paper to mat board.


I've added all these small mini works to my etsy shop.



12 comments:

  1. Adorable Terri!...all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific job on those cute "minis".

    Love the price on your small green ones, very clever!

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the art that you create! BTW what size are the mini quilts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very straight and perfect work, and the intense quilting all make just a lovely gift to give.

    I did some of the stitiching this week also and posted. Maybe my mind wanders when I do it as mine is not so stright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is inspiration to never throw anything away again.....which is very scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very fabulous. Your art is always so very cheerful and colorful and these make me smile! Happy Mini Art Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.