Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wallets

I've made wallets off and on for a few years now. My Auntie Jude created this pattern and over time I have tweaked it a little for my own personal preferences. So lately I've been making some of these and this weekend I finally got six of them completed. I have fabrics laid out for more and I'll probably work on them over the course of the next few weeks. I am mainly working on these over the weekends as I'm busy with other commitments during the week.

Black-Turquoise-Orange

Magenta-Purple

Black-Gray-Purple

Brick Red

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE the black/orange/turquoise!! Really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Terri these are all fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! One of each, please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They each have their own little personalities. I had to just stare at the magenta-purple one a little longer because it makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! Almost too good to use... How solid are they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your modifications look pretty cool !

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Daughter would flip over the Magenta/Purple one.. are you selling these on etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea. That pattern could probably be expanded for other applications too. I was thinking of something to put pens and pencils in for sketching...:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luscious colors. You must do very well with these. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.