Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Books

My sewing machine had to go the the repair shop yesterday as it started acting funny. So I spent part of the day making more hard cover books. These actually go together very quickly. The photo is not very good at all. I had the books facing toward the window and there was too much glare.


Here's my book making helper. I usually have a small area on my cutting table with a folded up piece of fabric for cat snoozing, and you can see that Abby is laying on that. But I also had a small piece of leftover batting from something and she was playing with it. She loves to get under blankets and fabric.


I've added a couple of the wallets I made to my etsy shop. I will add more as I can. The following three photos show off the features of the wallets. There are several slots for credit and ID cards, an area for paper money, and a coin pouch.

Paper money pocket

Slots for credit and ID cards

Coin pouch with another slot behind for cards

10 comments:

  1. You are so creatively inventive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! They are just ALL delicious! I was going to ask if you can let us have the pattern - or is that's a family secret?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy, Terri; nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the wallet is too cute, teri!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wallet and Abby looks like such a happy girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't tell what I love more, the books or the wallets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those books are fantastic--and I really like the colors you're using for your wallets. And your cat is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books! I know you're happy to have your sewing machine, back, too- I would be!

    Sweet kitteh. :D

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.