Friday, July 20, 2007

Journal Quilt #29

Flowers again? Yep! I love flowers. And I happened to have this painting already done and took advantage of a fast and easy journal quilt this week. I showed this painting a while back and wasn't sure I was totally happy with the colors. Adding the coordinating border on this I think has really helped it, for me anyways.



Have a nice weekend, everyone...the weather here is supposed to be in the upper 90's and low 100's....double ugh! Good time to stay indoors in the cool house and craft!

7 comments:

  1. Wow - what a difference the border makes - it really brings those flowers forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours Terri and I agree with vicki about the border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the border adds a lot to this charming little piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The border definitely adds ooomf. It looks great.

    I love flowers too ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree as well. The border really pops the image. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, more beautiful flowers - such a lovely quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.