Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fabric Page for Sue

My July fabric page swap partner is Sue. Sue's theme is "one color palettes". Here is what I made for her. The focal point in the lower right is a small crocheted doily that I made some time ago. I dyed it to match the palette. I've also incorporated some silk fusion, hand dyed fabric, fabric-paper, beads, and hand embroidery. You can't really see it but there is also a little touch of shimmer from an angelina type fiber. Sue, hope you like it.

fabric quilt page
I just had to take this picture of Zoey. She was being silly one day. I had these two cat beds laying on the floor...one on top of the other and she crawled in between the two all by herself. What a nut.

cat

16 comments:

  1. It turned out great - Sue will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Terri I am sure Sue will be more them pleased with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a grey cat called Kasper who is always squeezing into places he shouldn't - lol ! They must be related ! Love your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cats....and the colors in your fabric page are beautiful..I love the doily being dyed..You need to go check out my blog..you won !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really lovely Terri - Sue will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Terri. I like how you made your doily look a little antique with the paint.

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really beautiful page Terri. I think it reflects Sue perfectly.
    Your piece of crochet is lovely.

    I love when cats have the silly moments. I think it is funny when they catch you looking and start to act as if you were seeing things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely, I like these clear colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful Terri, of course Sue will like it. She's as nutty as your kitty if she doesn't! Val

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Terri, Sue is going to love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zoey looks just like my cat Charles who passed away in 1995. He was a good kitty. Bet Zoey is too. The fabric page is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's lovely!

    The kitty is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sue's page is lovely. The dyed doily is perfect. She will love it! And that Zoe is one pampered kitty : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kitties love to snuggle down inside things. Zoey looks quite comfortable there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. All your work is beautifull.
    Clarisse

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.