Saturday, May 12, 2007

Journal Quilt #19

Here is this week's journal quilt. This one uses up strips of cotton duck that were cut from the panels I use for making handbags. I wove them together then did some machine and hand stitching.


Something else I did today was resort my thread. It was getting all messy and I also needed to fit in some colors that were purchased within the last few months.


I'd also like to thank everyone for commenting here. I love your visits and I love getting comments too. Ocassionally someone will ask a question and they don't have a blog or don't give me any way to contact them. Sorry if you don't hear from me, but I don't know how to get a response to you when you don't provide a little more info. Have a great weekend, and Happy Mother's Day!

12 comments:

  1. Love this quilt. Awesome combo of colors. and look at how neat your thread and rulers are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely quilt and your threads are al in order now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the journal quilt. The colors are delicious. My husband and I were in Books-a-Million yesterday, looking at magazines, and I came across the Haute Handbags mag that your bags are in. Also a piece by Susan Tuttle in the same issue. I grabbed Vann and said, "Look, look, I know these ladies. They're blogging buddies." I was so proud. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the little quilt. Your threads look great, but do you really leave them all out like that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderfully designed journal page. I love the color/value combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The is a beautiful journal quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you have put those colours together in your quilt.
    Looking at your threads, would I be right in thinking that maybe green is your favourite colour?
    I know what you mean about 'no-reply' comments, very frustrating isn't it? I don't know why that happens to some and not others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful jouranl quilt! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the purple and pink colors. Very inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colours in your journal quilt are just beautiful Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Terri! I always love how you incorporate the black and white - is a wonderful contrast.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.