Wednesday, May 9, 2007

New Handbags

I've been busy making handbags over the last few days. The first two shown are for sale on my website and the third (pink) was a commission. I hope she likes it.




Here is another birthday postcard that arrived last week and I totally forgot to show it. This one is from SuZ and she has machine embroidered a fairy on it and then added some lovely flowers. Thanks SuZ, it's wonderful.


And this is a new book I got recently. The New Creative Artist, a Guide to Developing Your Creative Spirit. Hmmmm, I'm wondering if I can become more creative. I sure hope so.

14 comments:

  1. Your bags are wonderful. You must be able to whip these things out in no time. Let us know what you think about the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely bags and whoever should buy them will be quite lucky. I have the old version of her book but I hear in her new book she has some fiber artists. You'll have to let us know how you like the book.

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bags, you do wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pink bag is too much fun. and it doesn't seem to me that you could possibly become any more creative than you are! You're one of the most creative people I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bags Terri!
    I got the first version of this book, and it's probably my favourite one on the subject. Very very good book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bags Terri - especially the pink one. You are so very creative already but let us know how you get on with the book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new bags are delightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new bags Terri. They are fantastic and the person who commissioned the pink one cannot help being thrilled with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bags are just delightful Terri. I'm sure the lady who commissioned the pink bag will be just thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Second bag is my favorite this time. Love the colors. You're so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terri - I love the colors on these latest bags! Wonderful, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your handbags are great. Love the colors and the faces.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the subtle colours of the new bags, you have done it again, you little 'Go Girl' :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.