Sunday, March 4, 2007

Lots to Share Today

The first photo shows two postcards I received from Helen. She and I were partners in a texture ingredients swap. I sent her some goodies to make a postcard with and here is what she made me. She even made me a bonus card. Thanks Helen, they're both fabuous.

And I'm ashamed to say, but I thought I had already shared the next item with you. But after looking, I found I hadn't. I got this last month from Mags. She and I were partners in the FAF fabric page swap for February. My theme is nature and I love what she made me. You can read more about it on Mags' blog here.

Next up are two mini purses that Sue made with my faces. These are soooooo cute. One has a strap and the other has a clip.

This photo shows a piece of felt I made yesterday. This is the second piece I've made and I'm not happy with this one. I know why too. I didn't put enough layers of wool on it. It turned out too thin and there are holes in some spots. I guess you learn from your mistakes/experiences.

And here is my ever so helpful assistant giving her assessment of the piece.

Yep, I think she likes it.

This next item is a padfolio. Sue so kindly shared her pattern for this here. This is made with the first piece of felt I made. I like how this piece of felt turned out. I forgot to take pictures of it before I cut into it. Here is the front:

Here is the back:

And the inside:

14 comments:

  1. The padfolio is stunning, well done on a fabulous piece of felt,
    and your trademark face incorporated into the design.
    I love your little helper, I really miss my cats, so love seeing pictures of other peoples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The padfolio with the face - AWESOME! love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a lucky girl to get that awsome stuff in the mail--And I love the padfolio too--me thinks there are even more holes in the orange piece of felt now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen's postcards are beautiful and your padfolio is perfect, I also love, love, love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your padfolio turned out really great. And all the other goodies are wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great padfolio, love your faces, they really add an individual touch to whatever you use them on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW - So much 'eye candy' on one page I don't know where to start. Love it all. That padfolio is fantastic.
    You know what you need now so you can work on your felt pieces - an embellisher!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hellooooooo Terri! Wow look at you go! Love the padfolio! Fantastic! Got alot of catching up to do! xoxo Nance

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your padfolio is just lovely Terri, your face design is such a great addition. I like the orange felt piece too, I'm sure you will be able to overcome your mistake of making it a bit too thin and still find a great project to use it on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much wonderful stuff! Your felt looks yummy - like sherbert :) and I really like your padfolio, it's looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much color and fabulousness in one post! :) Fran

    ReplyDelete
  12. your padfolie is very very nice! I have to do one my self one od theese days........
    And so much nice you got in you mail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great padfolio - LOVE IT!!! The little purses from Sue are so cute, how big are they?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stuff! Love the cards and especially love the padfolio you made with your faces. Nice assistant too!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.