Monday, October 16, 2006

Lesson 2 - Done

I've finished my Fiber Collage Class lesson 2 homework. Just in the nick of time too, as a new lesson will be given tomorrow. Here it is....3 guesses as to what it is, and the first two don't count. LOL!



Today, Sue and I had an ESP moment and we had the same idea. We had been discussing web rings (if you aren't familiar with web rings, visit the links to the rings I'm in, they are along the right side of my blog). Back to my ESP story....well we both thought we should start a web ring and invite all our textile/fabric/fiber/whatever friends to join. So if you are interested, please check us out. Oh and Sue came up with the fantastic logo to go along with our ring.....recognize the girl?????

7 comments:

  1. This piece is coming along nicely Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little birdie! :)

    Great idea to start your own webring - now, if I could just find my sewing machine.... ;) I'll have to keep an eye on what you're up to & see if there's ever anything simple enough for me to have a go at! lol!
    Isn't it wonderful when you have those esp moments? I hope you get a lot of fun out of your new venture.

    Hugs,
    Q xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet. Looks like so much fun.
    Congrats on starting the webring. I have to get this fiber piece happening ~ soon. I will plan to join then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be interesting to see what's next! Love how you are showing us the stages.

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your bird Terri - oops! Did I let that outta the bag?! I really like the colors you're working with. Picking colors has been so hard for me - no matter how I try, I always end up playing it safe. I'm working on it. . . your piece is looking cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little piece, Terri. Like the idea of the new webring. Thinking of joining, if you'll have me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would LOVE to join!!!
    Your work is very fresh and easy on the eyes!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.