Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Fabric Charms

In the Surface Design group I belong to, we are having a Fabric Charm swap. The fabric charms measure 1-inch square...yes, pretty small. Here are the ones I've started. I'm planning to do something more to them, but at this point I'm undecided what that something more is. I'll post a picture of them again, once I've got it figured out. I had created the main "fabric" for these charms a while back and blogged about it here. So since I still had this "fabric" laying around, I thought it would be perfect for these charms.

12 comments:

  1. Those are nice, and you do put grommets in them. I think I need to jazz up my charms a bit too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look already great.
    Did you use the paper tool to put the eyelets in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look terrific Terri! I don't think they need anything else. The colors are too pretty to cover up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri, I agree with Sue, I love them just as they are!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great. I'm really enjoying seeing all of the charms that people are creating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are wonderful. I am really going to have to try making some. They look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are wonderful, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm, would be very cool dangling off a quilt surface. May have to try them too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual, I love the color combination! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely charms! And I also think hey are good just like this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are lovely
    and I love the color

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your charms are delightful.
    thanks for visiting my blog.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.