Thursday, May 14, 2015

Henry Hairball

Today I decided to have a quick painting session. And, I decided to video tape while I painted. The time it took me to paint this was actually around 45 minutes, but I sped up the video so that it didn't take that long to actually watch me. Besides, I think it's fun to watch a painting come to life in fast time. I hope you enjoy it.


Henry Hairball from Terri Stegmiller on Vimeo.

Here is the finished painting.


Henry Hairball
9 x 12" on paper
Available for purchase - $55, includes shipping in the US
Email me if interested.
Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Amazing painting and I so enjoyed your progress Terri!
    Thank you for sharing!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this was so cool to watch... loving Henry Hairball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing...amazing watching the kitty come to life! >^,,^<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your cats! Thanks for sharing all those layers.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.