Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hand Sewing

About a year ago I wanted to have a small project that was easy to take and work on anywhere I wanted. So I decided to give English paper piecing a try.

This is a hand sewing project that I take with me when I go to guild meetings or when I get together with friends. 

To date I've got five hexagon flowers made.


I pre-cut lots of fabric squares that look good together.


And I made the paper hexagon templates with my Silhouette Cameo.


I have no idea what I will end up making with these hexagon blocks. It could possibly take me many years to have enough for a project of any size. We shall see!


5 comments:

  1. Oh, I have a travel case of hexies that goes with me, too! They are fun. Looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ´s look great Terri !!! Beautiful flowers!! I would like to see your creation . Sure that it will be wonderful!! big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these nice historical patterns. Way to go! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these nice historical patterns. Way to go! How fun.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.