Thursday, August 28, 2014

Where is My Brain??!!

I can't believe I forgot to share this news here on my blog. I am going to have a new grandson in December. I shared the info on Facebook in July and then totally forgot about posting about it here. Yikes! I am very excited and have a baby boy quilt all planned. I ordered some fabric for it yesterday.


And here is my recent creative finish. I shared with you in the previous post how I wasn't sure how I was feeling about making this bag in this color scheme. Well, I'm quite pleased with it and surprised at how much I like it. Yay! Now I just have to hope my friend likes it too. :)


10 comments:

  1. Great looking bag! And great news on the baby - grandchildren are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A baby boy, how wonderful! And LOVE the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation! The bag is great also...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news. And I like the color scheme of the bag, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Terri! And I love the bag - those colors are perfect together. Of course, your embellishment touches are what makes it really gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting news! What a great Christmas present. I absolutely love the new bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new grandson to be. Lovely bag and the colors really did work up beautifully! Blessings dear...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, exciting news! I'm still waiting. Not my colors either, but the bag really is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.