Thursday, November 7, 2013

Painting and Designing and Granddaughters

I've been keeping busy lately with painting some more cotton duck/canvas panels. I actually painted six of them recently but have only four to share. I evidently forgot to take photos of two of them. These were all delivered to my local quilt shop for resale. Just a reminder, I offer a tutorial on how I create these. You can find it here.





I have recently created some new thermofax screen designs and these seven designs are now available in my Etsy shop.



And here is one of many photos I took this week of my sweet Rylee. She's at the age where she is GO GO GO.  Oh how she wears me out sometimes. I wish I had that energy.


7 comments:

  1. I'm jealous ...both of the time to design and create, and the lovely granddaughter! Maybe one day....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie Rylee is! Love the new art and screens too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! love the bright colours. And your granddaughter sure is cute .... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rylee is so cute!
    Love your painted canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rylee is so darn cute!!! What a beautiful smile :*) And I love your stencils, particularly your little kitty =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rylee is uber adorable. If we did have as much energy as she does maybe we could spend even more time creating art and having fun. Love your beautiful panels. Happy creating dear...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Terri, Love your new art, and Rylee is such a sweetie-

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.