Friday, March 29, 2013

More New Stencils

I recently shared some of my newest stencil designs with you...see this post. There were seven new ones shown and now I'm sharing the remaining five.

Tall Birds
6 x 6"

Striped Leaves
9 x 12"

Unconnected Circle
6 x 6"

Layered Salad
6 x 6"

Love Postage
6 x 6"
I haven't sufficiently played with all these new stencils yet, mostly because I've had another priority I've been working on. But I hope to get to them really soon and share that play time here. I hope you like the new designs. If you've made anything with any of my stencil designs...I would love LOVE to know about it and perhaps see a photo.

By the way, you can view all of my stencil designs at this link:  http://stegart.blogspot.com/p/stencils.html

And all of my stencil designs are available for purchase from Stencil Girl Products.

Thanks to all of you who have left such wonderful comments here. I really appreciate them. Also I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy Easter. Enjoy your holiday weekend!!!

13 comments:

  1. Gotta get me some striped leaves. I'm doing Margi's printing the journal class and and I've been playing with the stencils! Fun, FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cool indeed - can't decide which i like the most

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri,
    I've started a stencil project and blogged about it at:
    http://seeingstars-quilting.blogspot.com/
    Just used Shiva paint sticks, but I'd love to use a spray on fabric paint.

    Hope to add another layer to what I've done. I included a link to your blog so readers could see other examples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, those tall birds are super cute! {as usual ~ what's not to love?!!}

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all gorgeous! Want. Need.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful stencils, Terri! Great variety and ideas. My penny jar better fill up fast so I can order some more. :) I hope the Easter Bunny brings you all of your favorites and you have a sunny Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your creative muse is really rocking the stencil designs. I love love love "layered salad". Easter Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fantastic designs. Congrats!

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the stencils..
    HAPPY EASTER
    HUGS
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new stencils! Happy Easter....hope you have a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all lovely but I especially like the tall birds.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.