Friday, October 5, 2012

Rylee is Four

Four weeks old, that is.  Wow, how time flies.  This photo was actually taken last weekend when she was just three weeks old.  



I can't believe how different she is every time I see her.  I have seen her at least once a week, sometimes more since she's been born and the changes are amazing.  You certainly notice those things more than when you raised your own children.  But I don't see her everyday like I did when my son was a baby.

Our weather has turned colder and I'm dreading winter coming.  It's my least favorite season.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

14 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful. I notice the little changes in my grandchildren too--more than I did with my own children. Maybe it is the knowledge of being older and realizing how fast children grow up that makes us grandparents more aware?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how true!! EnJOY... every second! She's a BEAUTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a beautiful baby Terri. Enjoy!
    I think I'm melting just looking at her picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful baby and SWEET!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and she does look older! I get my two grandsons tomorrow. Max is 4 and Clayton is going to be one already on the 10th! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, enjoy them because they grow up so fast. I am celebrating the twins fourth birthday and it seems like I was looking at that baby face just a minute ago

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I want a cuddle too! She's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think she has your mouth Terri. My grandgirls seem to be constantly canging their looks, one week they look like my girls, next week like their dads

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's beautiful Terri. Congratulations on becoming a GM. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que preciosidad de nieto , te felicita desde Barcelona una abuela con cinco nietos Marina

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.