Saturday, October 6, 2012

Mindless Sewing Results


The above photo is a quilt top that came about from some mindless sewing I've done. I usually like to do a little bit of this kind of sewing when I'm in the middle of a larger project. I find that doing something else for a short while can help my momentum when working on a project that seems like it's all consuming.

The quilt top started out with just sewing scraps from my scrap stash in some purples, greens, and a few others tossed in. I think this will be a baby sized quilt when done.

Speaking of baby quilts, I finally got the others I've made listed in my Etsy shop, along with some other items I've made recently. Here's the link if you wish to check it out: <My Etsy Shop>

4 comments:

  1. very cheerful. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are pure happiness. Rylee is adorable and growing so fast. Enjoy every moment of this fleeting time. Falling into Autumn Bliss...

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.