Monday, February 27, 2012

WIPs

Here are a couple of things I'm currently working on.  First is a small art quilt that I haven't trimmed down yet.  The main reason I haven't done that is because I'm not sure if I'm stopping with it where it is now or if I want to do more to it.  So I've slapped it up on the design wall and I'm waiting for it to speak to me.  I sort of want to do something in the striped neutral areas, but like I said, it hasn't told me yet what I should do.


Next is a four-and-a-half-foot length of cotton duck that I've started painting.  I don't have a plan on where this is going.  Just taking it a color at a time.


I'm enjoying the sunshine that is streaming in through the windows today.  We haven't seen the sun for a few days and it feels so nice.

Hope you had a splendid weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Yum. Sunshine and Color - a win-win combo! looking forward to more! EnJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly love the radiance of the hand painted piece. Nice work!! It is sunshine on my cloudy day...

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you let your quilts talk to you and show you what they need or want. That brings real personality to them. Blissful sunshine...

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.