Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Love Notes

I've completed the composition notebook cover.  I named it Love Notes. I wrote those words on the front cover too.





Materials used: Cotton duck or canvas cloth, acrylic paint (including Jacquard, Pebeo SetaColor, and Liquitex brands), Pentel Gel Roller for Fabric, Shiva PaintStik, Margaret Applin Designs Thermofax screen (Doodled Squares-1), Mistyfuse, heavy interfacing, commercial cotton fabric, thread, handcarved stamp, and stencils

Would you like to win this comp book cover? All you have to do is participate in the 3 Creative Studios Color Palette Challenge and you will have a chance to win in a random drawing. << Read more about how to participate here. >>

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! I think I want to try and win this. What particular household chore and fall project can I eliminate from my life??? Nicely done, Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super composition notebook cover. Someone will be very lucky to win it.

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool Terri. Love the layered imagery and the title is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cover turned out absolutely fabulous. I see many more of these in your future. Happy weekend dear...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog, I came over from Jenny Dohs, I too am signed up for Kim Klassens classes. Love your painted kittys. I'll be back to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.