Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Beach Walk Color Palette

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend.  I created this composition notebook cover over the weekend.

Cotton fabrics, Mistyfuse, heavy duty interfacing.


I've also been busy painting on the doodle flower quilt.  And I think I might be done.  I will probably think on it for a day or two and if I deem it ready, I'll get it sandwiched up and start quilting on it.


I've also been painting on another new quilt.  I'll share that one with you soon.  

10 comments:

  1. If your Easter was lovely, your beach walk is beautiful!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great notebook cover! And the doodle flowers are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beach palette is so beautiful - great job! And I can't wait to see the finished quilt - again, it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beach walk journal cover. The sand colors with that gorgeous blue of the water is stunning. Your doodle flower quilt looks perfect. Happy week to you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your book cover is great. I'm hoping to start work on my challenge piece for this month today

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answer to the color palette challenge. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the book cover! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All looks terrific, as usual :) Nice work!

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trying to catch up with you....it has been busy here. Love the doodle flower quilt. Interesting to go back and see how it transformed.

    I love your cups of coffee or tea or hot chocolate quilts. Such a simple thing that is so inviting and lovely how you construct them.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.