Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Zentangle Challenge #13


The challenge this week was called Non-Dominatrix. We were challenged to create a tangle using only our non-dominant hand, which for me is my left hand.

Oh boy! Can you say S H A K Y? All in all I'm not unhappy with my results. I'm actually kind of digging those wobbly spirals in the upper left. They sort of remind me of those flowering cabbage (also known as kale) plants. In fact the entire design sort of looks like a flower garden plan with a walkway through the middle.

14 comments:

  1. Wow, very impressed about your "leftie" creation. Your "kale" resembles roses to me.
    I like what you've done!

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very lovely garden of tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. Goes to show what the left hand (or non dominant hand) can do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You did a fantastic job. I can't imagine one line with my non-dominate hand. You should be very proud of your results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done:i like the wobbly spirals ,they look like roses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very interesting and how challenging to use your "left" hand. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job - I like your composition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flowering cabbage plants remind me of those lovely tissue paper roses I remember making in primary school. I love your garden... so many of these challenges have turned out 'organic.' It's great to see the effects we're achieving! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Garden. Love the little cabbages too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful ZT! The spirals look like roses…

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.