Friday, March 4, 2011

Journal Quilt #9

Journal Quilt #9

I am just so darned proud of myself this week.  I actually got my journal quilt done for a Friday showing.  Woo hoo!!!  I think this just might be the most colorful journal quilt I've made so far this year.

I'm still using up scraps of pre-fused fabrics for these and I'm also looking through my stash for little tidbits of experimentation type stampings, stencilings, and whatnots for added interest.  I want to use this stuff up baby!


And look!  Buttons!  Oooo Ahhhhh!

I haven't been able to come up with a name for this one.  Any ideas?

10 comments:

  1. Love the colors *specially the green* and the buttons are WoWwie!
    "Almost spring", seems a nice title?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Button Up" ?
    Did you use the button-sew-on foot from Bernina, too?
    SEW CHARMING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun this is! I love the colors - looks so springy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely colourful and fun journal quilt. I like Geno's suggestion 'Almost Spring'

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super, bright and happy little quilt - the poppies look a bit like "Artoo" , so you could name it that ;-0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, buttons! I would call it "peeking over the fence".

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! So fun! I think of challenging myself like this but am "afraid" to commit! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about Thistleberries ?

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just wonderful -- I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do like the poppy heads.........
    maybe poppyheads?

    its all so fun!

    happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.