Thursday, February 24, 2011

Zentangle Challenge #10


This week's Zentangle challenge from I Am The Diva, was labeled "The Space Between". Our challenge was to leave white space with no doodling. I didn't find this challenge too challenging and therefore I liked it. Tee hee! I like the white space and find that I don't have too many Zentangles I've created that are completely filled in with design.

But I have to admit that I found it incredibly difficult not to fill in those loopy loops in my design.

10 comments:

  1. Very attractive! The flowing, open design of your beautifully executed zentangle challenge is a lovely, elegant design, particularly because of the simplicity and free-flowing lines. I would be itching to freemotion that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very pretty and pleasing to look at :) I think you did a great job.

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! very open and attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it too however I would have been tempted with those loops, just a little circle or something????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Open, airy and full of fun! This is what this tile says to me.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I like this a lot. So simple and airy! My favorite kind. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving your response to this challenge - it rocks!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.