Friday, December 24, 2010

Simply Zen-Crazed


As you may have noticed I've been on a Zentangle kick lately.  I go in streaks with certain art forms and I don't know why that happens, but I can't get enough of doing a certain thing and then poof, it's over and I'm moving on to something new, like knitting or crocheting or .... you get the idea.  Maybe I should call it TAFO (Temporary Art Form Overload).

Luckily this TAFO only happens with my extracurricular art forms and not those I consider my majors...like art quilting.

So as I was browsing around the blog-o-sphere and enjoying some Zentangle blogs I found this one that just started a weekly Zentangle challenge.  Looks like fun!

One evening I opened my Zentangle box and what jumped out at me?  Why a Zentangle that I had created probably about a year ago.  The letter "a" with "art" and small circles on it.  I thought that this would be perfect for the first weekly challenge of "simplicity".  So this is my entry.