Thursday, December 2, 2010

Free-Motion Frenzy


I've had little to share with you here on my blog lately. I have been spending most of my creative time quilting on my latest quilt.

I have been working on other stuff too, but it is ideas and thoughts in my head at the moment and, well, that's a little hard to photograph.

I've had to take a break from knitting for a bit as my hands were starting to protest from it. I have been thinking about Christmas cards. I think I need to get started on those soon.

Happy December!

4 comments:

  1. Love this quilting and this series. The purple turned out great.

    I just bought those gloves at Nancy's Notions for arthritic hands. I have to say when I am working on machine quilting for hours at a time they do help and I like that the fingertips are cut out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, the colors in this are gorgeous :) And I hope your December has gotten off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super job on that free motion quilting. I need to get brave and try it!

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super job on the quilting here, Terri. Don't you hate it when our bodies rebel against our creative urges? Knitting is such a wonderful passion -- it's terrible when you can't pursue it because your hands need a rest. However, give them a rest -- it's necessary! (Your mother has spoken.)

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.