Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A New Art Quilt

I finished this piece today and even got around to taking photos......AND I even updated my etsy shop. Wow, I guess that's what a girl has to do when in the midst of a blizzard warning. Yes, you read that right.

Dreams are Teal
14.5" x 14.25"
Mixed-Media Art Quilt


You can read more details about this piece in my etsy shop. I also added some other paintings that I've finished recently to the shop. You may notice that most of the paintings are of kitties. I guess I'm obsessed.

9 comments:

  1. I like it! The "ghost" leaves really add a lot of depth and interest too.

    And obsessed with kitties...is that a bad thing??? NOT!

    A blizzard....oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one blue-haired lady that I wouldn't mind being associated with -- she's lovely!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is one of my favorite ladies... Nice job, very lovely AND memorable at the same time.

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful. One of my favorites too.

    Hope the blizzard was not bad. We had the high wind for 2 full days but no snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the blue hair - it's quite different from the old ladies my mom used to know.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.