Monday, May 24, 2010

Background


I've been working on this quilt and now have the background down. Progressing right along.

I'm still contemplating a border on the blue/green Indian Orange Peel quilt.

And I'm also trying to figure out how I want to arrange/finish/lay out my Block of the Month blocks that I created through the Three Creative Studios Block of the Month Project. I used fabrics from my stash to create 12 blocks and I was able to complete all 12 blocks with the original fabrics I chose. But I did scrounge by the last block. Now I will have to add new fabrics to the quilt for borders/sashing and so on. Not sure what I want to do for borders and sashing either. Oh the decisions.

I hope you are having fun with your projects. I am, even with all the decisions.

5 comments:

  1. Love the kitties! (and the background:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background and those kitties are so sweet. Can't wait to see this on finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those kitties look so happy! Are the kitties getting painted to that background or are you going to fuse some fabric? Enquiring monds want to know:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enquiring minds of course! Monds?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I'm feeling a bit silly asking, but did you fuse the background? Little pieces fused together for the background? Or is that a print or did you paint it or -- whatever you did it really works. Your cats make me think of Laurel Burch....

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.