Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Here is the latest quilt I've been working on. All that I have left to do on this is to add the label on the back.


It is raw edge, fused applique with Mistyfuse and commercial cottons, free-motion quilted, and has touches of textile paint for added dimension. It measures 20" x 24". As of now it is untitled. Name suggestions are welcome.

My quilt Stirring Thoughts is currently on display at Fantastic Fibers 2010. You can see this show and the other art entries online here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fantastic-fibers/. I wish I could see it in person.

Wishing you a very Happy Easter.

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Terri! And your piece looked wonderful hanging in Fantastic Fibers. I saw the show online this morning. It was terrific! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt. And congrats on the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pears, look good enough to eat!

    Can't come up with a catchy title yet :(

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful Terri, and congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This piece, like the teacups, is incredible. Very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The show looks like a great venue, Terri -- congratulations! And if there had been two pears in your latest piece, the name would have to be . . . well, "A Pair of Pears."

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work, Terri. Yours are always fun quilts to look upon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really have somethiing going with your gradations. Your stash is awesome plus those selections just really work. Those pears are totally 3-D! I especially like these pieces (teacups, pears). They have a lot of depth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and great quilting. How about a Pear of Three.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "The Shape of Things to Come" I luv this mosaic stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful LOT of quilting on this! They make me think of friends together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats so stunning.Happy Ester. (A bit late)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terri, I am loving this new direction in your quilts. The colors are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.