Saturday, April 4, 2009

A-Paintin' and A-Stitchin'

Over the course of the last few days I've worked on these projects. I'm mostly done with painting on this face, except for a few little things here and there as I deem necessary.


And just today I did most of the face on this girl. She's looking a little hollow at the moment with no eyes.


I also stitched up four more blocks for this quilt. After doing some calculations, I think I need to add one more row to the width and one more row for the length. Then I'll add a border, perhaps somewhere around 5 to 6 inches in width, around the outside.

6 comments:

  1. love that top canvas, she is lovely. and that quilt is coming along very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The patchwork background is a very nice backdrop for your girl's face.

    Love the quilt--you can't go wrong with a string quilt. They all look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw the post about you on Created by Hand! I just wanted to tell you how much I love your work!!

    -manon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri, I love the stripey blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your string quilt, Terri. The colors, especially the turquoise, are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The girls are beautiful and the quilt is going to be fabulous. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.