Monday, February 23, 2009

On the Wall

Hubby and I finally got the wall hanging up in the bathroom this weekend. I think it looks fantastic and am so happy with it. Now I have the opposite wall to decorate and I'm thinking a quilted wall hanging for there.



Also this weekend, I got this quilt all pieced together. Now I'm contemplating if I want a border or no border. If I go with a border, I'm thinking it will be in the black fabrics. If I go with no border, I may put a black binding on it. Hmmm, decisions, decisions!

8 comments:

  1. The wall hanging looks very nice. I vote for the black/white border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quilt, Terri. Black binding or black border will be great. If you go with a border, I think I would add a narrow white border first, then the black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks great there, terri! just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome on the wall Terri! and that quilt is wonderful, I think a black/white border and a black binding will look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely wall hanging in the "throne" room ! I vote black border on your quilt to frame it. It is super cool.

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are so my colors!
    I am sure you will make it even more wonderful no matter what you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bathroom and your hanging. It looks really great.

    I would love to throw a fly in the ointment and say use the darker blue for your border but, have to agree that the black and white would look very dramatic and very good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love the wall hanging - it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.