Monday, October 20, 2008

Almost Done

Here is the frame I showed previously. I am done with the painting and only have the varnish/sealer to apply yet. I'm very happy with how this has turned out.

painting paint acrylic face girl mirror frame original art
painting paint acrylic face girl mirror frame original art
painting paint acrylic face girl mirror frame original art
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I did. This week and the first half of next week I'm going to be busy getting ready for going to the International Quilt Festival in Houston. I want to take my camera with me, but I don't have a case to hold it and the accessories, so I'm hoping to make something for that. I also bought myself a denim shirt to wear as a jacket in the mornings and evenings in Houston. I'd like to add something to it to give it some pizzazz. So that will be another thing to do. Always busy....

9 comments:

  1. Terri,
    This is so gorgeous!!! I just love her face and hair!!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be happy with it, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous Terri, look at all that beautiful red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my you have been a busy girl!! I stopped in yesterday and then didn't get a chance to post!! Love this frame and all your new work very nice!!! have fun at the Quilt Festival that should be great fun!! am drum carding batts and spinning and actually knitting a shawl for our oldest son's GF!!! turning out nice so far!! well have a fun week dear!! hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I LOVE the hair!!!Where did you find the frame?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out wonderful! And I so wish I was going to Houston this year so I could meet you in person. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, lovely frame! It would be a perfect accent to a fall picture. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.