Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Got Tagged

Carla tagged me with an ABC meme. I thought I'd play along especially since I haven't posted in a few days. I just haven't had much to show you, although I've been keeping busy. Here goes:

A. Attached or Single? attached
B. Best Friend? Bob
C. Cake or pie? pie
D. Day of choice? all of them
E. Essential item? kitties
F. Favorite color? all except brown
G. Gummy bears or worms? neither
H. Hometown? Mandan, ND
I. Favorite indulgence? going on shopping trips away from home
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? one boy, 5 kitties
L. Life isn’t complete without? my entire studio and contents
M. Marriage date? August 11
N. Number of brothers and sisters? one bro
O. Oranges or Apples? apples
P. Phobias? bees and street cleaners
Q. Quotes? Live Love Laugh
R. Reasons to smile? kitties
S. Season of choice? spring
T. Tag 5 people: I tag everyone
U. Unknown fact about me? if I could be a hermit, I'd make a good one
V. Vegetable? all, I think
W. Worst habit? not listening to Bob (he can talk my ear off sometimes)
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? neither
Y. Your favorite food? shrimp, crab, clams, lobster
Z. Zodiac sign? aries

Ok folks. That's me. I have to be honest with you, I don't normally participate in these things that are passed around to bloggers. For one, I don't have the time most days, two-sometimes I feel they aren't fair to bloggers who never receive them or receive them because everyone else has already been tagged. I don't like playing favorites. Yes, I'm a big party pooper. I wish, instead, that everyone would just leave more comments on their favorite blogs, even if just to say, "Hey, I read your blog regularly. I know I don't comment much, but just wanted to say I enjoy your art and getting to know you a bit."

Thanks for reading my blog, whoever you are! Yes, I enjoy love comments.