Sunday, July 20, 2008

Check!

A couple of posts ago I mentioned a couple of projects that I wanted to get finished this week. Well I'm thrilled to say that I was successful....finally.

The first one shown here gave me a lot of headaches for some reason. I don't know what was afflicting me--foggy head, temporary brain overload, or something--but I just kept doing things out of order and then having to redo things. I hate it when that happens.


And the other item on my agenda....finish my Twelve by Twelve challenge quilt. I'm very excited to say that I had this one done by Thursday. I can't reveal the entire quilt yet. I will do that on August 1, when all the other Twelvers reveal their's as well. But here's a sneak peek.

4 comments:

  1. well for something that gave you trouble it certainly came out great! Can't wait to see the rest of that 12x12

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have trouble all the time - I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wouldn't have known that this caused you any trouble. It looks fab girlie! I love the colors in your 12X12 as well! Can't wait to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terri,
    I have to agree with the others - the flowers are great and look like they were done with ease!
    Thank you for the comment on my blog! My challenge may be delayed a bit as I'm having camera trouble!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.