Monday, February 18, 2008

The Latest

Last evening I felt like doing something. So I decided to make a hat.

clothesline fabric bowl
Tee hee, just teasing. It's another bowl.

clothesline fabric bowl
This particular bowl will be winging it's way out to the west coast. Battle Ground, Washington to be precise. Battle Ground is located north of Portland, not sure how far exactly, but when I have traveled this distance it seems about 30 minutes or so.

Who's in Battle Ground, you ask? Well my Auntie Jude, of course. Hey Auntie Jude??? Are you reading this? If so, I guess this won't be a surprise when it arrives. In case you are wondering, Auntie Jude is indeed my aunt. She used to comment here, but lately she hasn't (hint, hint!). I know she's recently had some surgery/medical type things done to her foot so that she can enjoy life more fully without foot pain. So maybe my little bowl gift will cheer her up....and ahem....bribe her into commenting again.

11 comments:

  1. Well I'm jealous of Auntie Jude. What a beautiful bowl. She must be really special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, thoughtful gift. I'm sure your Aunt will love it! And if not you can always send it to me (hee hee!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours in your latest bowl Terri. You have been busy. I don't know how you managed to slip off my Bloglines, but you did. Don't worry you are back there now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bowl -beautiful, earthy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bowl is wonderful! Your aunt will be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That seems a lot of work !
    Hey I'm adding you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The greens are lovely - has a Northwest feel to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous bowl, wonderful blog! Awesome fibers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great hat (oops, bowl). Beautiful colors and very symetrical.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the bowl/gift. It arrived in great shape today and has a special place in our home. I had not read your blog in awhile so it was a total surprise... Love it and love you too...

    The footsie is doing better so I can check our your blog more often now.

    auntie jude

    ReplyDelete
  11. No fooling me, you trickster. I know its really a hat!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.