Sunday, October 14, 2007

New Accessories

mini padfolio and checkbook cover
Some of you may recall I made myself a new handbag a while back. Well here are some accessories for it. Besides needing these new goodies for my new handbag, I also made them because Sue is teaching Sew It and Take It classes while in Houston in about three weeks and these are what she'll be teaching. I get to help her with her classes so I wanted to make these to familiarize myself with the patterns. The item on the left is a mini padfolio and holds a small notepad inside. The item on the right is a checkbook holder with a pen pocket.

12 comments:

  1. very very nice Terri...wish I could be there in Houston...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool ideas and the colours are so bright!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, I'll have to try to get in line for that class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey these look great! I like the new blog layout too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your accessories look great. Love the modern look and very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Another reason I'd love to be able to go to Huston.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great - a good idea - these small padfolios!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely new layout Terri!
    You have been busy since I was last able to visit and I love these and also your use of the tjanting. Did you use runny paint great practice for batik. I must get out my tjantings. I have to check the spelling of that word every time I write it(smile)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These will look great in your bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colours and patterns - love these.
    Sorry but I've tagged you (details on my blog) Hope you don't mind. If you do, just ignore this message.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bright colors. You should be able to find those in a purse!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.