Sunday, October 7, 2007

Button Button

Who's got the button? Why me, that's who. Vicki so generously sent me some buttons for my denim jacket. She actually sent me 3 different sets so that I could decide which I liked best. Vicki, you Button Babe, you! I liked the orangey ones the best, so put those on today. Thanks so much Vicki.

denim jacket with new buttons
And here's a peek at some of what kept me busy last week. I will be teaching a gourd class online this winter, through joggles.com. These will be part of that lesson. I sort of felt like the mad scientist while creating some of these as I was trying out a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

decorated egg gourds

7 comments:

  1. good choice on the buttons - they look great! glad Ihad something you could use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacket looks much better with the orange buttons - nice choice. The gourds look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those buttons look great on the jacket. Cool looking gourds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those gourds! They're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gourds, almighty ! Those are terrific. Looks like the Easter Bunny arrived early....

    Like the orange buttons too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gourds! They are so small and pretty! I also like what you are doing with the jacket, too! Nice buttons from Vicki- LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool i just love the colours

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.