Thursday, September 6, 2007

Twelve by Twelve


I was invited to join in a small group of art quilters. The group is called Twelve by Twelve. We are working with a challenge word/theme every two months and we are to create an art quilt based on the word in a 12" x 12" format.

We have a group blog where we will be posting our bi-monthly results. It can be seen here, if you wish to see what we make.

Our first challenge is 'dandelion'. I haven't decided yet what I'll do as I just found out what the challenge word is, so hopefully I'll think of something over the next week or so.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a really exciting group! I'm thinking we'll see a little traveling expo soon! Dandelion is a cute theme...looking forward to seeing your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I see I have another blog to add to the list! That group looks wonderful- it will be fun to see what all y'all do with the themes.
    LB

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a very interesting project - I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I came across your blog (Bloggers Who Embellish). You are very talented! I enjoyed scrolling back and seeing all your beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see you doing something wonderful with this theme. The yellow flowers or the light fluffy head. Now I wonder which you will choose? It's a great first word to quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds an exciting adventure Terri, look forward to seeing what you do with your challenge

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.