Saturday, August 18, 2007

More Kitties

I've put more kitties on more pholders. That "pholder" name seems to be sticking. By the way, for those who are wondering, "pholder" is pronounced "folder". Both of these are available for sale here.

kitty cat notepad folder holder
kitty cat notepad folder holder
A couple of you were wondering what I plan to do with all my weekly journal quilts. Once the year is over, I should have 52 of these. So I'm thinking I will display one a week throughout the year next year and following years. That way they aren't stuffed away never to be seen again. They are all 8.5" x 11" so would take up too much room on a wall if I were to try and hang them all. Maybe someday, my great, great, great grandchildren will come across them and hopefully enjoy them.

13 comments:

  1. I think your pholders are great Terri.
    I'm sure your children, grandchildren and their children will love these journal pages. we can also have the pleasure of seeing them all again. That's what I like about blogging, work that would never be seen by anyone can have at least one showing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! Love the kitty pholders, too. The orangey-yellow one looks like the one keeping me company here in my studio that keeps trying to jump on my ironing table while I am working!
    LB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantasti Terri--I was wondering if there is much difference in the way you approach making them now from the first one you did--just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Terri, that purple kitty! He's super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great Terri. When are we going to see some puppy versions?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely. Colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the purple cat!!! Those are both so neat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the kitty pholders!! Not only puppy versions, what about faery versions??? Thats a wonderful idea of how to display your quilts - I am sure they will be treasured heirlooms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so nice, the little cats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terri,
    I have something for you over at my blog. Pop over and check it out when you have a minute.
    LB

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your kitty pholders:)wonderful colours

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the kitty pholders!! The pictures of your real cat are so cute ... even if he is hogging the chair :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your kitties are wonderful.... I think you need to offer some prints up for sale!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.