Sunday, June 24, 2007

It's All Sue's Fault

Yes, she made me do it. Well, okay, not really. She inspired me, how's that? Sue was doing some felting the other day and that made me want to do some too. You can see what Sue did here. My pieces are still drying, and at this point I don't know what I will end up doing with them. I guess I should put my thinking cap on and come up with something.


And I also did this painting. I need to finish it off yet. Maybe in the next day or so.


It's been very warm and windy here in my neck of the woods. I've been staying indoors as much as possible. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. And thanks to all who have visited my blog and to those of you who have left comments, thanks so much, your words mean so much to me.

10 comments:

  1. My 12 yr old was traveling yesterday, and I was paralyzed (with mother worry)in my recliner all day!
    I think I visited every single blog listed in your sidebar! Lots of fun!

    I don't always comment, but you have become one of my daily stops. I love all the different things you do- from painting to felting. Someday when I am more than a wanna-be artist, I want to try it all!

    Thanks for being a part of the blog-o-sphere, Terri!
    LB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue is a very bad person, isn't she? She's got to stop developing new classes - I'm already thinking about Silk Fusion II! I love your new painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! when your page popped up in my bloglines I laughed out loud. Your felt looks great and I am really really liking that new painting. Can't wait to see what happens with that next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you make some of your cute little "knit" bags from this felted material? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see you are having fun with the felting. i must admit I want to have a go at this Nuno felting too. as you say, it's all Sue B's fault!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhh, love the examples and the flower WIP!! What paints or art medium are you using? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carla, I'm using acrylic paints.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your painted vase is a beauty! I love the felt, can't wait to see what you come up with for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! your felt pieces are lovely. I've just started felting too - isn't it funny how often everyone seems to get the same idea at the same time? It must be some huge creative 'vibe' that descends on us all! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors in your painting. Did you dye the background too? Have you tried the Tsukineko inks yet? I did this past weekend and Love them.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.