Friday, May 18, 2007

TGIF!


Well thank goodness it's Friday huh? Well I'm not so sure it will be a really enjoyable Friday for me. I have to mow the grass. Ugh! But I should look at the bright side, at least I have a riding lawn mower and there's actually grass to mow and it's not withering away from the dry and heat like last summer.....so far. It could possible be another scorcher of a summer here as today we are supposed to get near 90. Ugh! Again!

I only have the postcard to show today, as yesterday I had to work and didn't have a ton of time to get some stuff made or worked on. Happy Friday everyone, and I'm really enjoying all your commenting this week...but I know there's that gift giveaway that's really driving everyone to comment...he he he.

15 comments:

  1. Sarah's LaoLaoMay 18, 2007 7:57 AM

    Me likey--yum!

    Pat from OH
    AKA Sarah's LaoLao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice design and colors. Very whimsical (at least to me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing your creations is a gift in itself ;)

    I like the postcard, especially the purple Xs around the yellow squares. It's eye catching.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card! love the handstitching - nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only one postcard... maybe... but it's a lovely one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful postcard.

    I know what you mean about the lawn mowing. I hope you have a great Friday anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely postcard, design and colours Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you want to keep the comments coming, just keep offering the gifts...*L*
    Your work is SO beautful that it leaves us speechless most of the time. (how's that?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great postcard, Terri. We mowed the grass yesterday, but is was cool so it wasn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha!!!! mowing grass is nothing---we moved our mini barn today!!!! love the pc!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card!! We have a little tractor for mowing, and I'm not allowed anywhere near it!!!! I think when Phil is out I might search for the keys and go for a joy ride!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the design - and the colors on this one. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. like this one very much hon, the colours are just right. know what you mean about the temperature - here it has been up in the high 40s and even topped 50 the other day, thats 110+ and 50 would be about 130. just too darn hot, and you don't want to be out in it, thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the flash of lemon in the centre, really pulls your eye in.

    Can I come ride on your mower please? Always wanted to do that ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucky you having a lawn big enough for a ride on, I've just about got enough room in my garden to park one!!
    Lovely postcard as ever. Nicely balanced with the hand stitched squares.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.