Sunday, May 20, 2007

And the Winners Are...

Thanks everyone for making my blog anniversary a special one. The entire week was a blast, especially getting all those lovely comments from you all. Late last night I asked hubby to help me draw the 6 winners. And without further ado, here they are:

  1. Sue B
  2. Auntie Jude
  3. Susan R Cleveland
  4. ML
  5. SuZ
  6. Vicki


Congrats! Did Bob pick good???? I'd so love to be able to give all of you a gift, but Wow! there were so many of you commenting (which I'm not complaining about). The picture below is what I've made for you lucky winners. They are 6 inch mini paper quilts. I so hope you like them. I would appreciate if you would email me with your mailing information so that I can get these off to you. Thanks again everyone for a special week.