Sunday, May 20, 2007

And the Winners Are...

Thanks everyone for making my blog anniversary a special one. The entire week was a blast, especially getting all those lovely comments from you all. Late last night I asked hubby to help me draw the 6 winners. And without further ado, here they are:

  1. Sue B
  2. Auntie Jude
  3. Susan R Cleveland
  4. ML
  5. SuZ
  6. Vicki


Congrats! Did Bob pick good???? I'd so love to be able to give all of you a gift, but Wow! there were so many of you commenting (which I'm not complaining about). The picture below is what I've made for you lucky winners. They are 6 inch mini paper quilts. I so hope you like them. I would appreciate if you would email me with your mailing information so that I can get these off to you. Thanks again everyone for a special week.

17 comments:

  1. I won, I won! Hooray! Can't wait to see one of these in my mailbox. Thanks Terri! Here's to another great year of blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky winners! These are so lovely, the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours and happy winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how wonderful and how pitty I missed the drow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to have won one of the beautiful paper quilts. I'm e-mail you my address right away. Thank so much, and thanks to Bob for drawing my name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to everyone who was lucky enough to win one of those lovely mini paper quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I won !!!! thank you sew much... hint - hint- my favorite is the tulip like one !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me? Really? I've never won anything - well anything worthwhile like a piece of your beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all the winners - how lucky to receive one of these gorgeous little quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations all you lucky winners, these are lovely little gems.
    ps. as someone who knows nothing about it, do you have a tutorial on paper quilting? or can you direct me to one?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all the lucky winners.
    Great peices Terri.

    Hugs, Alis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to all the winners and the little quilts are great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done to the winners and the little quilts are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sarah's LaoLaoMay 22, 2007 8:01 AM

    Well Done, Winners.. Actually we're all winners. .to be able to view such lovely and individual artistic expressions on one another's blogs. . .

    Pat from OH
    AKA Sarah's LaoLao

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!!! I WON? YEAH!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got my wonderful little quilt in the mail today and I just love it. I recieved one of the all purple ones. You do such exquisite work, right down to the calligraphy on the mailing envelope. Thank you !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your paper quilts are just stunning Terri. Congrats to all the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.