Friday, December 29, 2006

So Long, Fare Well....

come on....sing along with me. No, I'm not going anywhere. I'm so excited...I'm getting high speed internet next week. YIPPPEEEEE! No more agonizingly slow page downloads. I'll be able to zoom around the web and visit everyone in lightning fast time. That means I can spend more time sewing and crafting and I should be able to create more stuff. My inner voice is saying "yeah right, you'll probably just spend more time surfing the web". Oh well!!!

The one downfall with switching internet service providers is that I have to get a new email address. Now I need to try and figure out all the places on the web that I need to update. And of course there's all of you who will want to be sure to stay updated. Right???? It sounds like a tiresome task, but in the end, the high speed will be so worth it.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Terri
    Just catching up after a week offline.
    Scrubbles: Shame I didn't 'win' one. Love the packaging - very professional. When can we expect to see them in the shops :)
    Fabric page book cover - WOW. This is another really good one. I hope I can come up with something worthy enough to go in your book. Am really looking forward to this swap now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only had high speed internet for a few months myself. Next you need a wireless router so you can catch up on blog reading while watching TV. You will spend wayyyyy more time on the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your new high speed connection, but don't believe it will give you more time away from the computer!!! I was back to slow dial-up for 2 weeks a few months back and although it was hell to have to wait for everything it really cut down the amount of time I spent online :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be sure and let me know your new address for the Quilt Studio info update! High Speed is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a speedy new year on the net
    and thanks for the nice comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fast is good! I'll update my list as soon as I see your new address!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will love it, but I promise you won't get as much creativity done, unless you are far more disciplined than I am. Mags

    ReplyDelete
  8. You won't know yourself!! We've only had high speed in my area for about 6 months, and what a difference!! I'll keep an eye out for you posting with your new details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to second Vicki's comments. I now have wireless high speed (usually high speed anyway). It is far too comfy sitting in the living room surfing the web! High speed internet is great -- enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.