Sunday, December 10, 2006

Home Again!

I arrived home last evening after an uneventful flight. It feels so good to be home again. I enjoyed my visit with Aunt Jude and Uncle Bud very much.

I got a little lazy with blogging the last few days. Sorry. The following photo is a paper pieced dragonfly that Aunt Jude made while I coached her. She has done paper piecing before, but needed a refresher course. The colors she chose are lovely.
And this next photo is an iris-folded design on a greeting card. I showed Aunt Jude how to do this technique also.

Well I'm off to get my house back in order, do some laundry, and start putting all my newly purchased supplies in their new home. Have a great Sunday!

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Love both of these pieces - Aunt Jude's block is beautiful. What a great fabric combo that is. That card is pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *there's no place like home*
    Sounds like your trip was good, welcome back. I like the card and may have to try my hand at paper-piecing someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Your aunt's pieces are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see you back, it looks like you and your aunt both had a wonderful time, lovely colour combinations on both pieces

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Your Aunt Jude is talented as well! How great it is for you to teach each other! Glad to have you back! Many blessings,hugs and lots of love! Nance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see you back in 'blogland'. Love the dragonfly - talent must run in your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home! Beautiful pieces, gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to have you back! Way to go Aunt Jude - fabulous dragonfly

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.