Wednesday, November 8, 2006

WIP Wednesday

Another Wednesday is upon us, imagine that! Before I talk about the works in progress shown in the pic below, I just want to take a moment to comment to all of you out there in blogville who come here and leave comments. I am not always able to reply personally to each and every one of you, which is a method I prefer for those leaving comments. Blogspot doesn't allow all of you to leave your contact information, so I have no way to reply. Sometimes I will follow your profile trail to your blog, but not all of you have e-mail information available, and that is fine if you prefer it that way. I totally understand. I do want to say, that I very much appreciate all of your comments and totally enjoy hearing from you. You are all a great support system. I apologize if you don't hear from me, but do know that I am thankful.

Okay, with that said, this photo shows what I'm working on presently. In the upper half you will see I'm working on a Go Girl Bag, I've got the outside done, the lining is done, all I need to do yet is make the handles and attach all of the above together. The lower left girl faces are for a postcard swap with the theme of "woman". I'm still adding color on these...the eyes are left I think. Then on the lower right is something I've shown here before...it is my homework for an online class I'm taking from Susan Sorrell. I've actually fallen behind. I've started embellishing the bird with embroidery stitches. The next step is to add beads. I need to get busy on this.

11 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! I love the colors and the face is such a cute addition!

    I do love your blog. Sometimes I reply to comments in my blog and sometimes I don't. It's so nice of you to acknowledge your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, I love the faces! Are they paint? oil pencil?

    I can see the stitching you added to your bird - I too am way behind. I liked my stitching, but when I started adding beads I didn't like it anymore. I think I'm waiting to see yours before I continue with mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh bummer, I wish I was in that postcard swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just posted my sampler for Sharon's on-line class with joggles. Who would have thought you could take an on-line class and have so much fun? I love your faces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these bags... I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag and the faces are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work you're doing, Terri. :) Those faces are superb, you have a real knack for them, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the birdie looks like when he/she is done! I know it will be stunning!

    Smiles,
    Q xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bags - your faces are gorgeous! I did Susan's workshop too and really enjoyed it - it is so different to do everything by hand. I have one of those blogs where I can't reply to people who leave comments (unless there's a way to do it and I haven't found it yet).

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Look at all the lovelies you have going! Busy you! :) Everything is coming along nicely! Great work darlin! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bird is lookin FABOO! Can't wait to see it when its done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, and thanks for your comment on "mothers quilt". Today I have do the quilting, but now my shoulders say:no more............
    I really love your bags! They are very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.