Saturday, October 7, 2006

Late Last Night

I finished a couple of items last night. Another Go Girl Handbag and another art quilt. They are both for sale here.



And in case any of you are wondering which 4x4 I chose to keep....I'm going to keep the blue kitties, since I love kitties so much I figured I better keep a kitty piece. Which reminds me of something my husband said a couple days ago that was so cute. He has really become a softy when it comes to our cats, and he was petting one on his lap and he said "They don't melt in your hand, they melt in your heart". Awwwwwwwwww!

3 comments:

  1. I really like this little art quilt, great colors. And of course I love that bag, those are my colors. I went shopping today and toted all my stuff around in my Go Girl Bag and felt very special with it hanging over my shoulder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say enough about your bags. I also love the little art quilts.
    And these two pieces have my colours.
    Way to go.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sue and Wendy. Purples seem to be well loved colors.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting your comments. Thanks so much for leaving one.